Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"BE NOT WORRIED, HELP WILL COME FROM THE LORD"

"BE NOT WORRIED, HELP WILL COME FROM THE LORD"

Who will help me? To whom can I go for this need? There is no one to help me? Who will help me regarding my career? There is no way by which I could be delivered from this debt problem! Who will meet my needs? Will this sick bed be changed? Who will heal me? Who will help me to come out of this problem? Are you worried like this for any of these problems? Do not be worried! Help will come to you! Help will come to you from the Lord!

A poor boy who was studying in the school once told me an incident. He was starting to go for the final year examination. He was getting ready with everything needed for the examination. He took the pen which he had to use for the examination. At that time only he found that the ink was leaking out of the pen. He tried again wiping it; still the ink was leaking out. He knew that he cannot write the examination with that pen. There was no way for buying a new pen; since he had no father, his mother was sending him for studies with great difficulty. Immediately the remembrance of Jesus Christ came to him. He prayed saying, “Jesus, you are only the father to me who has no help of my father. To whom can I go and ask for help! Jesus, help me” He went to school after the prayer. On the way he had to go through a railway crossing. When he was crossing it, he saw a new beautiful pen lying there. He took it and examined it. It was a very nice pen. He looked around; there was no one who could claim it. He went to write the examination praising the Lord saying “the Lord heard my prayer and has sent me the help”. See how the Lord Jesus helped him at the appropriate time.

You will get help from the Lord! We may think that this is only a small matter. But in his condition, it was a great thing for that small boy. He told every one with joy that the Lord helped him miraculously. How certain it is that the Lord will help in the big matters when He had helped with care even in the small matter! You will get help from the Lord for your debt problem to be changed and your need to be met! You will get help from the Lord for the sick bed to be changed and the sufferings to leave you! You will get help from the Lord for your job, your business and the matters connected with your children! Do not be worried! The help will come in the right time! If you have to get help from the Lord, there are a few things which you have to do.

LIFT UP YOUR EYES UNTO THE LORD

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help” (Ps.121:1).

Let this be your experience. This means that, “I lift up mine eyes unto the Lord from whom my help cometh”. You might have been depressed looking after men for your help. You may be worried because you were cheated by men who promised to help you. Do not be worried. There is one who will not cheat you. He is desirous of helping you. He is the Lord Jesus Christ. Lift up your eyes unto Him. No one has been ashamed that looked up to Him.

The man of God’ George Mueller was taking care of thousands of orphan children in the hostel. He had never gone unto any person for donation to support the needs of the children. Even when he started the orphanage, he started it looking to the Lord and having his faith only on the Lord. Whatever may be his need, he will lift up his eyes unto the Lord only. His needs will be met miraculously. One morning a friend came to this man of God and asked him with astonishment, “How do you take care of this hostel without asking any one for help.” As they were speaking like this, the warden of the hostel came and told George Mueller “Sir, there is nothing for breakfast for the children; what should be done!” Mueller told him, “go and get ready the dining table; I will go and pray”. He asked his friend to sit and wait; himself went to the room and prayed. After praying for a few minutes, he came to his friend and told him, “Come, we will go and see how the Lord helps”. When they went to the dining hall, all the children came and sat at the dining tables. The plates were kept before them. When he said, “let us praise the Lord for the morning breakfast the Lord has given us,” the children stood up and sang a praise song. As the children were singing, a big van came up there and a man wanted to see George Mueller. When George Mueller introduced himself, the man said, “Sir, I am having a bakery making bread and selling. When I was sleeping in the night, Lord Jesus woke me up and commanded me to prepare enough bread and give it to George Mueller in the orphanage. I woke up immediately and prepared these bread in the night itself and have brought here.” He showed the bread in the van. The children were given that bread. As the children were eating the bread, a man came and asked “who is the head of this hostel?” When he was brought to George Mueller, he said, “Sir, I am the driver of the milk van. I was taking milk in my truck to the nearby city. All of a sudden my vehicle came under repair and stopped before your hostel. I tried my best to repair it but could not. It will take hours before the mechanic comes and set it alright. By that time, the milk will be spoilt and become useless. I saw this hostel. Now you can take this milk for your use”. Before the children finished eating the bread, milk was served to them. His friend went back with surprise when George Mueller told him, “It is like this that the Lord is helping at the right moment every day”. The Lord who helped George Mueller will help you also.

Lift up your eyes unto the Lord, looking unto Him and pray for your needs. Pray saying, “Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, Oh thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of the servants look unto the hand of their masters and as the eyes of the maiden unto the hand of her mistress, so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until He have mercy upon us”. (Ps.123:1,2). You will get help from the Lord.

HAVE FAITH

The man of God who said, “I lift up mine eyes unto the Lord”, also says, “My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth.” (Ps.121.2). His faith was, “my help cometh from the Lord”. Even when we look up the Lord, only when we have faith that the help will come from Him, we could get miracles. Have faith saying, “I will have help from the Lord”.

In his old age George Mueller was going on a ship to a city for preaching. All of a sudden the ship stopped in the middle of the ocean. He enquired the captain of the matter. The captain said “glaciers are around here within the sea. It is not possible to sail the ship over these. The ship could sail only after the glaciers move from here.” George Mueller asked him, “When will these glaciers move”? The captain replied, “it may move out in a day and sometimes it may take a week. However we have to wait only here”. George Mueller told him, “No, I should go immediately. Meetings have been arranged for me and the necessary publicity notices have also been given”. But the captain said, “it is not at all possible to go to that place before the date you are mentioning. It will take many days for us to start from this place”. Mueller said, “Let us pray. Lord Jesus will do a miracle. In all these years of my ministry, Jesus Christ had not let me be ashamed”. Though the captain was a Christian, he could not believe Mueller. However, because Mueller called him for prayer, he knelt down to pray with desdain. George Mueller prayed for the glaciers to move away.
After he prayed, the captain began to pray. Mueller immediately stopped the captain from praying and said, “you need not pray, because the Lord has given the answer to my prayer. There is no need to pray again for that matter. Besides, you have no faith on the Lord. So there is no use of your prayer. Now you go and see the ocean. The glaciers would have moved away; you prepare for the ship to sail”. Though the words of Mueller worried him, the captain was astonished at the faith of Mueller; he went and saw the sea.
What a wonder! All the glaciers had disappeared. The ship also started to sail immediately. Faith, George Mueller’s faith brought the miracle of God; brought help from the Lord at the time of hurry.

You also have faith on the Lord for your needs. Have faith saying, “I will get help from the Lord”. Jesus Christ has said, “For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith; Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”(Mk.11:23-24).

If you pray with faith and without any doubt, miracle will happen in the matter for which you pray. Confess your faith and pray. Confess the faith with your mouth saying, “I will have help from the Lord”, “Jesus Christ will heal me”, “The Lord will save my family” “The Lord will change my debt problem”, “The Lord will meet my needs”, “The Lord will accomplish everything for me”. You will see the Lord doing miracles for you according to your faith. You will get help from the Lord.

HELP OTHERS

If the Lord has to help you, you should also help others. The Word of God says, “The liberal soul shall be made fat and he that watereth shall be watered also himself” (Pr.11:25). that means that the Lord’s help will come to him who helps others. The Lord blesses us so that we could be of help to others. “To do good and to communicate forget not; for with such sacrifices God is well pleased”(Heb.13:16). Since Dorcas helped the poor and the widows by giving them clothes, the Lord raised her alive when she had died’ through Peter.(Acts.9:36-40).

How can the Lord give help to those who are not concerned about others?

“As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith”.(Gal.6:10). Then, you will get help from the Lord.

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth”. Amen.. Amen.

(Repeat this verse again and again with faith). "HELP WILL COME TO YOU"



1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah ...!!! Indeed my help comes from the Holy Hills.. Hallelujah !! Amen !

    ReplyDelete